India is one of the leading destinations for kidney disease treatments in the world. In fact, people from all over the world visit the country for various treatments, including kidney diseases. The country has many hospitals equipped with the latest equipment and technology. Besides that, the hospitals have a team of world-class transplant experts. Of course, India has more than one top kidney transplant hospital.
In this article, we will talk about the best kidney treatment hospital in India.
Understanding Different Kidney Problems
Kidney problems arise when its ability to filter extra fluid from the body, control blood pressure and clean your blood hamper. These diseases affect vitamin D and red blood cells production needed for bone health. Humans are born with two kidneys. When any one of them gets damaged, it needs to be replaced. However, surviving with one kidney is possible.
When the kidney encounters problems, you can feel weak, have difficulty sleeping, have shortness of breath, and more. Moreover, if you don’t get timely treatment, your situation may worsen and be dangerous to your life.
Types of Kidney Diseases
There are two types of kidney diseases.
Acute kidney disease causes
Acute kidney injury or acute renal failure occurs when your kidneys suddenly stop working. The primary causes are as follows:
- Inadequate blood flow to the kidneys
- Kidney damage caused by direct contact
- Clogged Kidneys with urine.
These things can occur if you:
- Have a traumatic injury that results in blood loss, such as in a car accident
- Are you dehydrated, or does your muscle tissue break down, releasing an excessive amount of protein into your bloodstream?
- You are in shock because you have a severe infection known as sepsis.
- Have an enlarged prostate that is obstructing your urine flow?
- Take certain drugs or are exposed to certain toxins that cause direct kidney damage.
- Have pregnancy complications such as eclampsia and preeclampsia
Chronic kidney disease
Your kidneys cause chronic kidney disease to fail to function properly for more than three months. Moreover, you may not have any symptoms in the early stages, but that is when treatment is easiest.
In fact, the most common causes are diabetes (types 1 and 2) and high blood pressure. High blood sugar levels can harm your kidneys over time. High blood pressure also causes damage to your blood vessels, including those leading to your kidneys.
Other conditions are as follows:
- Immune-system disorders (If you have kidney disease due to lupus, your doctor will call it lupus nephritis.)
- Long-term viral illnesses, such as HIV and AIDS, hepatitis B and C
- Pyelonephritis is a urinary tract infection within the kidneys that can cause scarring as it heals. If this occurs regularly, it can cause kidney damage.
- Inflammation of your kidney’s tiny filters (glomeruli). This can occur following a strep infection.
- Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic condition characterized by fluid-filled sacs in the kidneys.
Congenital disabilities (birth defects) can obstruct the urinary tract or harm the kidneys. One of the most common birth defects is the valve between the bladder and the urethra. A urologist can frequently perform surgery to correct these issues, which may be discovered while the baby is still in the womb.
Best Kidney Treatment Hospital in India
India is popular worldwide for its wide range of hospitals for kidney transplantation. The following are the best hospitals and kidney transplant cost in India.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road)
Although it may be time-consuming and difficult to research hospitals and doctors, Lyfboat makes the procedure easier for you. Lyfboat allows you to search for hospitals based on therapy or location. They give pricing estimates, complete hospital and doctor biographies, and past patient reviews to help you compare and choose the best option. Their objective is to empower you to make informed decisions about receiving treatment.
Lyfboat realizes that you are probably eager to get healthier as quickly as possible. Each hospital has specialist overseas travel teams to answer your questions within hours. Besides this, they also assist with trip arrangements such as accommodation, ground transportation, translation, and more.
Why Choose Lyfboat for Find the Best Kidney Treatment Hospital in India
You can rely on Lyfboat’s reliable information and advice to help you choose the best hospital and doctor. They can help you with all of your medical travel requirements. You can obtain assistance arranging flights, lodging, transportation, translation, and other services. Lyfboat wants you to concentrate on improving. Any type of operation can be nerve-racking. They handpick each hospital and only feature globally approved facilities to ensure you receive high-quality care. To read more about our health blogs, please visit our website.