Children are inseparable from toys in the process of growing up. Safe and suitable toys can not only develop children’s intellectual development, but also cultivate children’s hobbies and creativity. However, children’s ability to predict danger is very low, and they can be harmed if toys are chosen or used improperly. Therefore, when we buy toys for children, we need to pay attention to the following aspects. You can also view ebay discount code nhs offers
- Take a look at the applicable age of the toy. Children of different ages will have different choices of toys; if you choose toys that are not used by children of this age, the purpose of purchasing toys may not be achieved, and may even be dangerous. For example, small balls, small buckets, and small shovels are suitable for 1-1.5-year-old babies; rag dolls, nesting dolls, and square building blocks are suitable for 1.5-2-year-old babies; vegetables, fruits and other image toys are suitable for 2-2.5-year-old babies.
- Second, look at the safety warnings of toys. For some hidden dangers of toys, the manufacturer will remind them through warning words. Read the warning words carefully to avoid the danger caused by misuse of toys. For example: “Suitable for over 6 years old” “Do not enter water or damp environment” “After opening the package, please dispose of the plastic packaging immediately” and so on.
- Three look at the expiration date of the toy. Toys should be used within the expiration date and avoid using expired products. For example, plasticine.
- Four to see how the toy is used. Toys will have instructions and precautions for use. For example, children’s slides.
- Look at the assembly flow chart of the toy. Assembling toys will have an assembly flow chart. For example, children’s electric vehicles.
- Six look at the quality assurance of toys. To choose safe and harmless, some should choose products with the “CCC” logo on the package when purchasing. Such as baby carriages and toys such as electric, plastic, doll, catapult, metal, etc.
- Open the package to see if there is any odor. Ordinary wooden toys have more or less the smell of the wood material itself. If the smell is too strong, it means that the plastic seal of the toy is too strict or the paint on the surface of the toy has problems. If the plastic packaging is too tight and the toy has a smell, you only need to put the toy in a cool and ventilated place for 2-3 days to solve the problem of the smell. Under normal circumstances, as long as it is a toy paint purchased from formal channels, there should be no problem. You can also check the offers at amazon discount code nhs
- Check whether the surface of the wooden toy is smooth and free of burrs. Most wooden toys are handmade, so the smoother the surface of the toy, the finer the workmanship. Parents should choose toys with a smooth surface and no burrs to prevent the baby from being stabbed by burrs when playing.
- Selection of toy materials. The materials used in wooden toys are roughly divided into three categories. One is imported rubber wood, lotus wood, beech wood, etc. This kind of wood has a fine texture, good feel and durability, but the relative price is higher than that of ordinary toys. One is basswood, pine, etc. This kind of wood has a beautiful texture and light hand feel, and is mostly used in general toys. One is the splint toys, which are generally suitable for the production of make-up or plane toys. Parents can choose suitable wooden toys according to their own preferences.
- According to age group. Each toy has recommended age groups for young children, and parents should choose toys that are appropriate for your child’s age group. Babies under the age of 3 have poor self-protection awareness and are easy to put toys in their mouths or nostrils. Therefore, when buying toys, they should choose toys with larger building blocks, simple shapes and smooth surfaces; babies over 3 years old have rich sensory experience. Safety awareness is relatively increased, and parents can choose more sophisticated toys.
- Wooden toys are more and more favored by parents and children for their excellent feel and educational functions. However, wooden toys are prone to mildew in a humid environment, and cracks may occur in a too dry environment. When cleaning wooden toys, first use a clean gauze or handkerchief dipped in a milk bottle cleaning solution to wipe the surface of the wooden toys. Then rinse with plenty of water, and finally wipe the water droplets on the surface of the wooden toy with a clean gauze or handkerchief, and place each piece separately on a clean surface to dry. Fully dry. Do not expose yourself to the sun.
What are the educational toys, how to buy educational toys
I believe that there is no parent who does not want their children to grow up healthily and become smarter and smarter, but it is not enough to rely on supplementary nutrition. To cultivate their hands-on and thinking ability, educational toys will play a huge role. What are the smart toys? How to choose high-quality educational toys that children love and parents can rest assured about? Let me share my buying experience. Buyers can also visit at look fantastic discount code nhs.
Children’s educational toys classification
intellectual building toy
Sound and light learning machine
wooden simulation toy model
Remote control toys
Take a look at the applicable age range:
General educational toys will indicate the applicable age range of the toy in the instructions for use, and you can choose according to the age of the child. This has two main meanings, one is that the toy itself is designed for children of this age; the other is that it is dangerous for children who are not in this age to use the product.
Second, look at the safety warning:
The manufacturer will remind the hidden danger of educational toys through warning words. When buying and using toys, be sure to read the warnings carefully to avoid dangers caused by misuse of toys.
Three look at the label identification:
See if the manufacturer’s name, address, phone number, main materials or ingredients, age of use, safety warnings, and whether there is a product certificate are marked.
Four see how to use:
Complex toys, such as children’s bicycles, walkers, computer learning machines, etc., should have detailed usage methods and precautions, which should be paid attention to when purchasing. Imported toys should also have toy instructions in Chinese.
Five look at the assembly program diagram:
Assembling educational toys should have an assembly procedure diagram whether it is assembled by adults or by children. Use Asos NHS discount code
Sixth look at the quality status:
Touch the hard toys to see if there are sharp tips and edges that may stab or scratch the skin of children, and whether the stuffing of stuffed toys (such as plush toys, etc.) Hard feel. Check whether the small parts that may be swallowed by children are firmly installed (such as the eyes, nose and other small parts of plush toys), whether the gap between the moving parts of educational toys will pinch children’s fingers, and whether the transmission mechanism Whether there is a risk of pinching or cutting children. Check whether there are unstable factors in the overall structure of the toy, and whether the locking device or braking device of the stroller and other products is flexible and effective.